Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Your Beloved – Antagonist (With An Encore... in Bulgarian)

Turn around
And look into my eyes.
Now take my hand…

And take me to that ancient drinking hole 
That’s clinging to the cliffs over the black sea,
Where winds are licking
The dark waves with raging passion.

And leave me there
Drinking – to oblivion,
The wine so dark
Like venous blood is when it leaves the body.

As in the desert
I am dying camel thirsting…
Let me drink!
My thirst has no end.. and no beginning.

One last time – let me fuck
Like elephant bull in heavy musth.
To roar, to scream into orgasm
With eyes fixated in that bloated, crimson, savage moon.

And then,
When I fall down,
Like bull into arena, with a pierced heart –
You let my blood to slowly
Flow into the dust.

And like a burning candle at both ends –
You let me burn.
So you’ll forget me not,

And I’ll stay in you – Forever.

Encore... in Bulgarian

Твоя Любим – Антипод

Обърни се.  
Виж моите тъжни очи.
За ръката хавани ме.

Поведи ме към онази стар бар – 
над морето
вятърът дето страстно
ближе тъмни вълни.

Остави ме там
до забрава да пия 
като венозна кръв 
тъмно вино.

Като в пустиня
камила прежадняла 
да пия, защото моята жажда 
няма няма начало и няма край.

За последно да чукам
като разгонен слон.
Да крещя и да вия,
към дива, подута, червена луна.

И после нека – 
като падна, като на прободен във сърцето бик,
кръвта ми бавно да се смеси
със прахта – да изтече.

Като запалената свещ
от две страни ме остави
да изгоря.
За да ме има тукпри теб и за да ме помниш.

No comments:

Post a Comment