Monday, November 25, 2013

Your Eyes (For L.)

Where my soul
would be sent to journey
every time I look into your charming,
sorceress eyes? I simply don’t know…

When you were born
out of the purest and most precious love,
our eyes have met
for the very first time and I was lost.

Into the blue
of the deepest ocean,
souls traveling in concert
the magic of the unexplored dept.

I just need to look 
into your eyes… and my soul is off…
into a nebula of silver stars
where the angels meet to dance.

Sometimes, I like to loose myself
into the dreamy, sleepy blue
where we sit together
at the bank of the quiet lake behind the house.

And sometimes,
quite rarely indeed,
I look into your yeas, and later weep
into my hands, in secret.

Because in your eyes,
I see my eyes –
reflected, smiling.

Even if there’s nothing in my life to smile about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment